I love making dessert pizzas! With a little bit of thought, I’m pretty sure that you can come up with a suitable combination to make any family happy! Of course for my family, the perfect combination almost always involves strawberries so it’s really no surprise that this recipe contains them even though I swore to start more fall recipes. What can I say? When I find strawberries on sale – I buy them regardless of the season!
This recipe is relatively simple and very customizable! Simply change the berry & flavors of choice to fit your needs and enjoy it!
Keto Dessert Pizza, Simple and Delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of my links I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – 2.1g Net Carbs
- 2 Oz Cream Cheese – 3.1g Net Carbs
- 1 Egg – 0g Net Carbs
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour – 4g Net Carbs
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon – 0.7g Net Carbs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla – 0.1g Net Carbs
- 6 Oz Cream Cheese – 9.4g Net Carbs
- 1 Package Sugar-Free White Chocolate Pudding – 8g Net Carbs
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream – 4.9g Net Carbs
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Confectioners Sugar – 0g Net Carbs
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries – 9g Net Carbs
- 1/4 Splenda Stevia Naturals – 0g Net Carbs
Keto Dessert Pizza – Directions
- In a large microwave-safe bowl place your shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 oz of cream cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir & repeat until all the cheese has melted together.
- Add your egg and flour to the melted cheese mixture and use a fork to combine. If the mixture is too difficult to work with you might want to take it out of the bowl and mix it with your hands on a bit of parchment paper. It might also be helpful to grease your hands with a bit of olive oil as well – this dough can be very sticky!
- Once the egg and flour are well mixed add your cinnamon and vanilla and mix some more.
- Line your baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper and roll your dough out in the bottom. You can use a round pan to make it look like an actual pizza if you like or use a square pan.
- Bake your dought at 350 Degrees for about 5-10 minutes until slightly browned. Depending on the size of the pan and your dought thickness you might need more or less time so keep an eye on it!
- Remove your crust from the oven allow to cool.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese for your topping, sugar-free pudding, heavy whipping cream and swerve.
- Combine until the mixture is nice and smooth. If your having trouble with this it might be easier to use a hand mixer.
- In a separate small bowl combine your 1cup of chopped strawberries and Splenda natural. Mix until the strawberries begin to break down and release some juice.
- Spread your cream cheese mixture over your cooled crust with a spatula and top with your strawberries!
This looks tasty. I’ve always avoided dessert pizza’s, thanks to being half-traumatized by some I tried in a certain restaurant, but this version looks great. I will have to give this a try next time I’m looking to bake up something sweet.
I probably can guess the restaurant you’re talking about haha! I too was not impressed. Handmade ones that you can control the flavors of are definitely he way to go!