Cookies are an age-old treat that pretty much everyone loves! That doesn’t change just because you start eating healthier and following a Keto way of eating! In fact, missing cookies and other sweet treats are probably one of the top reasons that people have a hard time sticking with new ways of eating. There is no doubt that Keto can be hard at first, especially if you are following a stricter version of the diet. Having keto-friendly treats on hand, like these keto maple cookies, can make a wonderful difference!
These cookies are very simple to make with a delicious fall flavor that everyone is sure to love! They are soft and chewy cookies and you can spice them up easily with some added fall spices (cinnamon/nutmeg) if you desire!
Keto Maple Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of the links I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- 1/4 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup Splenda Naturals Stevia
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or better yet a silicone baking sheet.
- Measure your butter and melt it carefully in a small microwavable bowl. Start with about 30 seconds in the microwave, stir and repeat it as necessary to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk until fully combined.
- Add the pecans and mix well.
- Add the sugar-free maple syrup, melted butter, and egg. Stir until the mixture is well combined. This will be a fairly wet dough but since some sugar-free maple syrups are runnier than others you might need to add a bit more coconut flour so that it will hold it’s shape on the cookie sheet! Add a small bit at a time until a spoonful of dough doesn’t spread out when placed on the sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned!
- Allow the cookies to cool before removing them from the sheet & Enjoy!