Everyone loves dessert and that love doesn’t just vanish because we decide to eat healthier. In fact, restricting ourselves to the point where we give in and binge on all of our favorites is one of the top reasons many of us fail when we try a new way of eating. It’s hard to say no! The best solution to this problem and one of the top reasons I feel like I’ve been successful with Keto has been finding suitable alternatives that satisfy my desire for dessert. Being able to indulge in treats like these keto dessert bars makes this way of eating feel less restrictive and more sustainable long term.
These blackberry and lemon keto dessert bars are simple to make and require only a small amount of baking (to create the crust) and an hour or two to chill. They are creamy, full of flavor and easy to adapt since you can switch out the fruits to whatever you prefer!
Keto Dessert Bars, Blackberry & Lemon Delight
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of the links I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a collaborative post.
Keto Dessert Bars – Ingredients
- 4 tsp Butter, measured cold and then melted – 0g Net Carbs
- 2 Cup Almond Flour – 10g Net Carbs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract – 0.5g Net Carbs
Cream Cheese Layer
- 8 oz Cream Cheese – 6g Net Carbs
- 1 tsp True Lemon – 1g Net Carbs
- 1/4 Cup Swerve Confectioners or sweetener of choice -0g Net Carbs
- Optional – A few drops of yellow food coloring.
- 1 Cup Blackberries – 6.2g Net Carbs
- 1 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream – 10g Net Carbs
- 1/4 Cup Swerve Confectioners or sweetener of choice – 0g Net Carbs
Carb Count for Entire Recipe – 33.7g Net Carbs
Carb Count Per Serving (10 servings) – 3.37g Net Carbs
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 Degrees
- Line the bottom of a baking dish with Parchment paper. I used a small 7″ by 9″ glass baking dish which made my bars a pretty good size. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand but remember to calculate your net carbs per serving by dividing the recipe total listed above by the servings.
- Add all the crust ingredients together in a small mixing bowl and combine until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Spread the crust mixture along the bottom of your baking pan. Use your fingers to smooth it out and spread it across the bottom of your pan as necessary.
- Bake your crust for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees until the edges are just barely starting to brown. Remove and set aside to let it cool.
- While your crust is cooling combine the cream cheese layer ingredients (cream cheese, true lemon, sweetener & food coloring if desired) in a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Spread mixture across the top of your cooled crust.
- In a third bowl mix together your whipped layer ingredients (blackberries, heavy whipping cream, sweetener) and whip with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Spread the whipped cream layer over the top of your cream cheese layer.
- Chill your keto dessert bars in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours
- Cut & Enjoy!